Avaya delivers an industry-leading global certification program that sets the standards for designing, installing, and supporting Avaya solutions. Certified IT professionals, who can cost-effectively deliver converged voice and data platforms, contribute to smoother deployments and save their companies significant IT costs and deployment time. Earning certification validates your skills, knowledge, and mastery of technical products. In addition, certified professionals typically deliver higher levels of service and technical expertise than non-certified individuals. Because of this, certified individuals typically earn higher salaries, according to the 2010 Annual Certification Salary Survey conducted by Certification Magazine.
Credential Program support credentials:
- Avaya Implementation Professional Specialist (AIPS)
- Avaya Support Professional Specialist (ASPS)
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS)
- Avaya Certified Solution Expert (ACSE)