City & Guilds (UK) Level 2 e-Quals Diploma for IT Users (7266-02)
Level 2 Diploma for IT Users – ITQ (QCF – UK) – 2 Semesters
The qualification provides basic level skills and knowledge that could lead to further education in IT or related areas, as well as underpinning other educational sectors. It can offer those moving into their first job roles the confidence to work effectively with ICT and deal with tasks that are straightforward or routine.
- Using the internet for advanced finding, selecting and sending information
- Electronic communication using Outlook
- Outlook Core (Microsoft)
- Designing and creating databases
- Access Core (Microsoft)
- Designing and creating multi-page documents using desktop publishingsoftware
- Designing and creating presentation
- PowerPoint Core (Microsoft)
- Designing and creating spreadsheets
- Excel Core (Microsoft)
- Using word processing software to adapt and merge documents
- Word Core (Microsoft)
- Designing and creating multi-page web sites
- Working with computerised accounting software
Where this diploma lead to?
The qualifications offer a number of career progression opportunities and can give you skills that will help in any role where you need to work with computers.
The suite of qualifications also offer easy progression to other qualifications. Learners completing a Level 2 Diploma can often proceed to a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in the same area. Achieving an e-Quals 07 qualification also often provides the background knowledge and skills you need to complete a related NVQ, such as:
- NVQ for IT Practitioners/Professionals
- NVQ for IT Users
- NVQ in Communication Technologies.